Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hey Louis..

The Reason Is You
You're the reason for these butterflies
That are fluttering uncontrollable inside of me
These butterflies will never calm
They've taken over my whole body

You're the reason for this smile
That brightens my whole face
This smile will never frown
You've unknowingly became my all

You make me feel alive once again
You've erased my past with just a touch
Chased my fears with just one glance
You broke my mold with that first kiss

I thought my happiness was forbidden
Until you took my world and killed my demons
Read into all my deepest dreams
And gave them beautiful wings

You're the reason I believe in love

- Ashlei Dankenbring -


You may never see this unless you are like me who stalk through stuff like this, then you will. Or someone else showed you or I showed you another work of mine I posted on here.
Louis, I love you. I don't have enough guts to tell you this..
I don't want to ruin out friendship, but I don't want to lose you to another man or woman.
I had always loved you, beside when you get annoying.. but everyone does, it's only human.
Louis, if you are reading this...
Will you take care of my heart?

I suck at using words, but maybe If I draw it out it would be more understandable..?

(Btw sorry for sucky picture, used the laptop touchpad

No comments:

Post a Comment