Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Irvin

Adopted from HERE

Name Irvin (pronounced ER-vin)
Age 14
Breed dog
Gender male
Acts Shy, scared of a lot of things, keeps to self,
Past He was used as breeding intill the man who owned him got killed by a hit and run one night when he was drunk. He was left alone, starving to death in the house. The land was sold and the house was to be taken down. When the workers were looking inside the house, they found him. The workers fed Irvin some of their lunches then kicked the dog out into the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment