Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You are such a blonde Abraham


Based off of a RolePlay.

The man warped his coat around him tighter as he headed to the wolves of where the beast kept them. He wanted to see that one wolf again, the one who cured some of his loneliness. A bag of treats was in his pocket.
He knew he shouldn't go into the heart of a pack of starving wolves unarmed.
But he did.
The wolves moved over to him when he came over, sniffing and trying to get at the treats in his pocket. None of them was 'his' wolf.
Abraham threw some treats away from him, making room for himself to get by as the wolves ran after it.
The man went back to looking for his wolf, no where to be seen.
A growl sounded behind him.
He turned and looked.
The hungry alpha stood there. Normally when humans came they were free to be their meals, their master let them.
This man had the smell of his master on him, but he didn't seem to be sent out to his death.
A foolish guest?
No, the others would have attacked..
The alpha didn't really care. He licked his lips and attack the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment