Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Skylar Skylar



Skylar's father was a hunter and owned a gun store. From a young age she had learned a lot about guns, hunting,etc, from her father. She enjoys it a lot. Skylar is a tomboy- rarely doing anything girly.
Her mother moved to the city, leaving Skylar in her father care. Not having a mother and around men most of her life may have to do with acting like a boy herself.
Skylar unwilly left her father to go to college in the city. She hid most of her hunting gear that she bought and that her father sent her.

Skylar is 21 and a very skilled hunter/killer. She owns top of the line gear.


Zombie killing OC'

No comments:

Post a Comment