Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MORIKO


MORIKO (森子): Japanese name meaning "forest child."
MLP;FiM OC c:
She is a Kirin
Like Celestia, she is of royal nature, being almost like a god- a tale told to young ponies.
She lives in deep green forests, life every step. Things renew faster when she is there, grass and planetlife growing every step she takes.

I'm still working on her, any ideas?
For her design and everything?
I'm a bit scared she may be a bit sue-ish- BUT I LOVE KIRINS SO DAMN MUCH I NEEDED TO MAKE A MLP ONE DSJHXDGJ

No comments:

Post a Comment