Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, April 22, 2011

Vlad

NAME Vlad
AGE young adult
BIRTHDAY August 17
BREED A very large war-canine
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY Vlad had earned his name at a young age. He was named after Vlad the Impaler. Nothing can break him, even being half dead he is able to pull himself to his feet. Vlad is the leader of the rest of his kin and pack, he has a higher rank then any war horse ever had. Vlad only listens to those who are higher ranked then him- and if they can prove it. He normally doesn't do things unless order too. Vlad has been out in battle many times, fighting even after his rider had died. He is normally the reason why his side wins.
PERONALITY Strong willed, born fighter, knows his place, always do things his best, doesn't show signs of being in pain, loves the taste of warm blood and flesh in the heat of battle, smart, true leader,

Got this sexy boy from here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment