Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, April 29, 2011

canine sisters

NAME Rima
AGE 18
BIRTHDAY April 29
BREED canine, dog
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY She got her scar on her leg from falling off a bike when she was a kid. She and her sister grew up in a rich family, unlike her older sister she had more free time to herself and always enjoy locking herself up in her room with a good book.
PERONALITY kind hearted, smart, book worm, friendly, easy going, well behave, child-like with her sister
CLOTHES no pants, skirts, dresses, fancy kind of clothes, girly,


NAME Wisteria
AGE 19
BIRTHDAY April 29
BREED canine, dog
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY Herself and her younger sister both grew up in a rich family. Unlike her younger sister, she is next in line to run the family. Her family deals with clothes designs, and other things young girls use to improve their looks. Wisteria loves the work and can't wait to run it one day.
PERONALITY easily hurt, weak willed, seems loud and out going most of the time, hates getting dirty, loves designing
CLOTHES enjoys wearing 'rich', fancy looking clothes, top of the line things and stuff that is up to date




This tard helped me, thanks!
Adopted them from here

No comments:

Post a Comment