Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Warriors OCs

NAME SliverStep
AGE Warrior
BIRTHDAY winter/leaf bare
CLAN used to be Thunderclan, now RiverClan
GENDER female
STATS taken
HISTORY She was very friendly with all clan cat and was loved by all that knew her, till the murder of her family. She was unable to trust anyone in her clan, wondering the riverside by herself. There she met RacingDawn, and two started to become close. When she realized she was going to have his kits, she left her clan- her clan understood and let her leave. SliverStep found out her mother and father were from riverclan- her grandma and grandpa had joined thunder clan though, almost the same reason why she was leaving her clan now. She joined with RacingDawn and lived happily in Riverclan, it fitted her a lot better then thunderclan ever did. She still misses her old clan, but she moved on.
PERONALITY Kind sweet girl, normally looks on the brightside of things and normally things don't get under her skin- well, she doesn't show it but it does. She knows how to live and let go and normally look on the bright side of things.


NAME RacingDawn
AGE Warrior
BIRTHDAY fall/leaf fall
CLAN RiverClan, grandpa was windclan
GENDER male
STATS taken
HISTORY RacingDawn was always a kind hearted kind of guy. The she-cats seem to love him, but he didn't love them back the way they did to him. He is a very loyal clan cat, only thing he did that broke any rules was getting with Sliverstep- but that turned out all right in the end. He helped her open up and showed her to show her true feelings with things, and get in touch with her inner riverclan cat.
PERONALITY gentleman, will always try to find ways to help, loveable, helpful, kind, caring, out going, stands up for himself and others.


I had a dream about these two- bit weird, I was human at frist then it turned into like a warrior theme. I was sliverstep and like riverclan and thunderclan were like best bro's so they didn't care that Sliverstep hanged out on their side. Somehow met with RacingDawn and then HAD KITTENS. But for some reason my mind does not think cat's pop out kittens like humans do- they lay eggs :| wtf mind, what are you doing to me? jeez (I/Sliverstep found a stray egg too and threw it into my nest where i was giving birth and for some reason I thought 'if BLUESTAR did it, then I can too!' /throws egg down beside other egg/)

No comments:

Post a Comment