Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Monday, April 25, 2011

Vincent

NAME Vincent
AGE 27
BIRTHDAY unknown
BREED human, plauge doctor
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY His family was poor, so Vincent thought up a way to earn money- helping cure the sick. He had always wanted to be a doctor and he learnt mostly eveything he knows by himself. Vincent had a weird bond with some animals- mostly the ones that bring death, like crows, rats and things. By them he learnt how to do things. A rich man found Vincent and took the boy to school to get better at being a doctor, he pasted and ended up curing the rich man's wife from her sickness. He had repayed the man for all he had done for him and went home to share the news with his family. When he found them, they were all dead. A crow-that he later named Kematian- was eating the rotten flesh. A plauge soon hit and everyone else had died, he became a plage doctor and had saved many so far. Akhir-the rat- he took in later on. He got a large raven later on and named her Croi. She saved her from becoming a meal.
PERONALITY Weird, helpful, doesn't talk a lot



I ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A PLUAGE DOCTOR OC, SO HERE IT IS.
Pfff I dont really like how this came out, I'll like do a better one later on or maybe get someone else to make me a sexy pluage doctorr

No comments:

Post a Comment