Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ninjas

NAME Katsu (meaning "victory.")
AGE 37
BIRTHDAY may 3
BREED human, a very skilled ninja
GENDER male
STATS single, wife is dead so is his children
HISTORY When he was 5 he lost his right arm. Only having one arm made him train harder then the rest, needing to prove himself a true ninja and not letting his one-armness hold him back. One of the elders took him under his wing-he had lost his arm and badly scared on one half of himself-to learn how to become a better ninja. Katsu ended up being the best of his class, moving onto becoming one of the heard ninja's of his clan. He married, had 2 sons, but they ended up dying. His wife and one of his sons got killed, the other son died from a wound. Katsu made a plan to get payback- his family wasn't the only ninja in his clan to get killed. He and 3 others skilled ninjas went to get their payback. Doing so they ended up setting free some animals and human slaves. One, was Kin. The panic of the losse slaves was enough to kill the leaders and leave, after of course making sure most of the slaves could get out. Katsu was the last to leave, watching a fast shape move away from the frot, he was in a tree, watching. Men sceamed and tried to get the thing back, even trying to kill it to stop it from running away. All they ended up doing was badly hurting Kin's leg before Katsu stepped in and took in the young she-cat, only 9 months old it seemed. He gave her the name 'kin' after the golden marks on her, and gave her a beatiful golden collar that was once part of his wife.
PERONALITY Smart, a very skilled ninja, smart, leader-type, knows how to do things well, thinks before he acts, has a strong love for his clan and for Kin, thinks of others before himself, strong willed
CLOTHES normally his ninja uniform or japanese style clothes
Here is Kin-chan c:


Pfff finally got Kin a master! it only took me what, 2 years? jeez
I got him all planed out over the last two days c: He was fun to work with!
When I was looking at Assassin Creed stuff I saw someone with only one arm and that made me want to make him. It was hard to pick from lossing his arm at a young age or lossing it older-and getting kin to help him with his jobs. You can see what I picked xD

No comments:

Post a Comment