Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fox twins

Adopted from here
NAME Eba
AGE 3 years
BIRTHDAY June 2
BREED fox
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY n/a
PERONALITY She take a pragmatic approach focused immediate results. Theories and conceptual explanations bore her – she want to act energetically to solve the problem. Focus on the here-and-now, there is no need for the past and her plans for the futures are set. Learn best through doing, assume leadership readily. She will stop at nothing to get her way, cruel to her brother and treats him like a sevrant. Strong willed, and has a sharp wit, she can talk her way into and out of anything. Normally seem calm, hiding back her anger and most remarks to not upset the others. She is normally ontop of others and that is the way she likes it.


NAME Jordan
AGE 3 years
BIRTHDAY June 2
BREED fox
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY n/a
PERONALITY Weak willed, normally gets pushed around by his sister, his body is strong, loves his sister dearly and will do anything for her, he is a follow and is very trustworthly. He never tells a lie and never hurts other without his sister saying so. He is calm and seems dumb, but really, he is pretty smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment