Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vanek

NAME Vanek
AGE unknown
BIRTHDAY January 30
BREED canine
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY He grew up trapped in an old place, no body lived there anymore and he was chained down. To get food he normally played dead and ate anything who tried to eat him. The chain rusted enough and he broke free. But when he got out he got his muzzle ripped in a fight.
PERONALITY Seems meaner then he is, bad around others, keeps to himself, isn't to used to the light and is a slow learner.

Design trade here

No comments:

Post a Comment