Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Xin

NAME Xin
AGE 97
BIRTHDAY February 20
BREED Unknown
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY Made in a lab, one of the tests on her went wrong and she killed everyone, living in the lab hunting down anything that moves.
PERONALITY Cruel, doesn't have any feelings of pity and feeling bad about things, all she can feel is hungry that drives her to keep killing, more and more, and the cries and screams. Her tail seems to be the one with the brains and reason.
got from here

No comments:

Post a Comment