Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Laike

NAME Laike
AGE unknown
BIRTHDAY January 29
BREED caine-robot-thing
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY He got into a terrible accident when he was being experiment on. They were trying to make him into a war weapon but something went wrong, making him unable to turn off. He keeps killing, over and over again. Sometime's his more canine/dog nature kicks in and he is able to be trained like a dog, and acts like one.
PERONALITY emotionless, acts like a normal dog at time, heartless, kills anything unless order otherwise,
Got this very sexy boy from here <33333


No comments:

Post a Comment