Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Necklace+SUPERJAIL?

I made a necklace of my cat OC, Ethan~

I have 2 chains left (till I get more, but I been to the art store to much this week)

Any ideas on who/what I should make for them? I’m thinking the Warden, Jailbot or someone from superjail. Maybe Spirit or Reilen of my own.. anyone have any better ideas? Or just, ideas? xD



New superjail on tonight! Can't wait to watch it after school 2morr.. if it hopefully get on youtube! c:
So here is a picture of me(Reilen) and Soul(Tempest)

No comments:

Post a Comment