Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, June 10, 2011

Rhett

NAME Rhett
AGE unknown
BIRTHDAY January 13
BREED
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY He has Schizophrenia. He was born in a lab. He was a failed test and was left to rot. He would have died if it wasn't for a foolish kid who by mistake open the door. He attacked the kid and ran away, following what 'they' told him to do. He normally lives hidden, wondering underground the cities or anywhere 'they' tell him to go.
PERONALITY insane, crazy, isn't well in the head, bad health, doesn't think well, does what the voices tell him too,



got this lovely boy from here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment