Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Assassin's Creed Character are you?

What Assassin's Creed Character are you?: "

Malik
You are Malik! Malik is a former master assassin who was taken out of duty when his arm was cut off during a mission with him, Altair and Malik's younger brother Kadar. Malik blames Altair for the loss of both his arm and his brother as it was Altair's arrogance that caused the incedent to happen. Malik softens slightly overtime to Altair when they are faced with the threat of Al Mualim but he can never truly forgive the other assassin.

Take this Quiz

"

No comments:

Post a Comment