Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alala and Kasumi

NAME Alala
AGE 21
BIRTHDAY December 4
BREED ??
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY She lives out in africa, with her family, 'herd'/tribe.
PERONALITY Peaceful, calm, kind, normally doesn't stray far from home,good kid, doesn't question what she has to do, more then willing to do things
CLOTHES Hand made things that she made herself or her mother made


NAME Kasumi
AGE 14
BIRTHDAY May 21
BREED Fox
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY Her family rich and owns a shrine, she is the heir to it. She spends most of her time there, or in school. She doesn't think friends are useful and doesn't have any, even though people try to make friends with her. Sometimes she gets mistaken for a boy. Her grades are top of the class.
PERONALITY quiet, stays by herself, bit rude, specks her mind, does almost anything to get people away from her and leave her alone, smart, may seems to act like she is better then everyone else but she doesn't think that way
CLOTHES School uniform, shrine uniform she normally wears. She doesn't care for clothes.


Got them from here c:

No comments:

Post a Comment