Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sujay

NAME Sujay
AGE 18
BIRTHDAY May 7th
BREED werewolf
GENDER male
STATS single
HISTORY He was biten when he was 5, he lived out with his father. (his father and mother broke up) and their cottage/house was attack, his father died and he was badly scared, being a werewolf and the horrors of the woods, howls of wolves and full moons, etc. He moved in with his mother in the big city.
PERONALITY Get's scared by most things, normally hides it though, bottles everything up inside, anger-type of person, is gay but won't say anything to it, likes women still, specks his mind and normally found getting into fights, not that good health, has no control over his werewolf side, normally gets into trouble, impatient, insecure, rude, normally acts this way to keep people away from him
Got him from here

No comments:

Post a Comment