Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm tagged


1. Choose 4 of your OCs
2. Make your OCs answer these questions
3. Tag 4 other people

Eripmav, Garth, Reilen, Spirit

A. How old are you?

Eripmav: ...age?
Garth: 21
Reilen: 15
Spirit: I was born sometime in the 17th..

B. What's your theme song?

Eripmav: songs? what are you talking about?
Garth: We Are Monsters
Reilen: Be calm || Breaking the habit || The Weight Of The World
Spirit: Lazyassmakercan'tfindanyformeyet>:X

C. What were you made for?

Eripmav: To serve the lord.
Garth: When a male vampire and female love each other..
Reilen: well I was made to be ice-or-fire/Nzu's fursona :X
Spirit: I was reborn to live on, my master didn't want me to stay dead-it was not my time.

D. Have any kids?

Eripmav: Yes.
Garth: Sadly, father doesn't want me to kill them.
Reilen: nope
Spirit: I don't think I can breed

F. Killed anyone?

Eripmav: More then my age.
Garth: dude. DUDE. I'm a vampire- I even have killings known to humans. What do you think?
Reilen: HEY A GIRL GOTTA EAT
Spirit: I only kill the prey I need to live, and to fed 13 and sometimes others.

G. Hate anyone?

Eripmav: God- well.. I dislike him.
Garth: there is barely anyone I don't hate.
Reilen: -mumblemumble- if I get my hands on you..
Spirit: Those who take lives and are not ment to be.

H. Any secrets?

Eripmav: I don't hate Taz.
Garth: imissmymommy:c BUT IF YOU SAY ONE WORD ON THAT.. :|
Reilen: >//< Spirit: I am really not crazy... really..

I. Love anyone?

Eripmav: A handful
Garth: Lilith, my mother, Bai
Reilen: apache... oh.. why...
Spirit: I love all that welcome my love, and those who push it away will always get some

J. What is your job?

Eripmav: over throw god
Garth: if my father ever die I have to take over his crappy job, but intill then, guts anyone?
Reilen: job?
Spirit: Spread peace. Alive or dead, for the good or the bad, I will do my best till the world is more peaceful.

K. Favorite season?

Eripmav: fall
Garth: winter
Reilen: summer/winter
Spirit: spring


L. Who's your best friend?

Eripmav: ....friend?
Garth: I think Bai may count..
Reilen: ...s-she...
Spirit: oh, I can't pick a best friend.. cruel to my other good friends

M. Hobbies?

Eripmav: sex, killing, coming closer to my goal
Garth: sex,killing,beating Gealach, hookers
Reilen: art, sleeping, sleeping..
Spirit: cleaning up graveyards, travling, learning new things

N. What are you going to do when this tag is over?

Eripmav: hunt
Garth: hookers
Reilen: sleep
Spirit: get back to my work, 13 is missing her hunting lesson

O. What is your eye color?

Eripmav: eyes? I have holes in my head. (Yes, I can still see)
Garth: red
Reilen: blue-green
Spirit: one is white, other is purple

P. Are you good? Or bad?

Eripmav: depends on what your outlook is, many see me as the bad guy
Garth: bad baby ;D
Reilen: I-i hope I'm good..
Spirit: Good

Q. Any last words?

Eripmav: be watchful of the shine in the bushes
Garth: blood type?
Reilen: t-thank's for reading..!
Spirit: do onto others as you wish upon yourself

R. What is your greatest fear?

Eripmav: He winning.
Garth: my father, sun, so on
Reilen: dark, being alone, blood, fruit, more then 10 people around, noise..
Spirit: losing 13

S. Does your name have a special meaning?

Eripmav: vampire backwards, so I have been told
Garth: it sounds cool?
Reilen: y-yes.. to me at least..
Spirit: Yes. I am alike to the spirits, and after all.. I'm a spirit trapped in a new body.

T. Any siblings?

Eripmav: Dne
Garth: Bai is like a sister
Reilen: none that I know of..
Spirit: They are long dead now, I'm sure I wasn't the only kitten in the litter.

U. Where do you live?

Eripmav: Earth.
Garth: Home is where the coffin and slaves are
Reilen: in a tree
Spirit: where ever my feet take my, the world is my home

V. Do you find yourself attractive?

Eripmav: oh, women just scream and faint seeing me.. no big deal
Garth: Yes, vampires are normally made to be attractive and trap in prey.
Reilen: no..
Spirit: I was in my old body

W. Would you kill yourself to protect the one you love?

Eripmav: haha, no
Garth: how can I protect them if I'm dead?
Reilen: yes! my life will then mean something!
Spirit: I will give away this second life of mine for my love ones

No comments:

Post a Comment