Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Sunday, May 29, 2011

BAG MEME

Gonna do the bag meme. I'm bored and this is like my last post of may so...
*Note, I am to lazy to go into photoshop and flip these photos

This is my lovely art bag, it holds a lot and I love it!<33

outside
inside
sorry one zipper isn't zipped >x>
Penguin/owl keychain I got at the zoo this year
Dairy, flipped so you can read the cover of it. I'm halfway done it yayy
this is my ventish art book, used to be a normal sketch book till I started to draw vent art it in last year. It's like a vent art journal. It is small and easy to carry around and draw it, has like over 200 pages so lots of room to doodle!
stuff to color with
Two of my moleskines. The big one is my main drawing thing, holds most of my srs art. The other is more of something to test things on.
A book I got for the 15 hour car trip, has some good ideas to draw. I don't wanna draw in it though, I did on 2 pages but I was like 'fuck this' and just use the ideas from it xD
rocket candies in case I get low blood suger, and well... you know :B
Another moleskine! This one is a small lined one, I hope to use this one to write down what I want to say-since I am mute around people. This is the frist thing out of the smaller pocket-where the bird keychain is.
I keep the tags of toys I get, and here is some lead and some easers refills for my lead pencil
One normal pencil, 2 red pencils to write in my dairy with, lend pencil I normally draw with, 2 double ended markers, 1 pen
An easer and a pencil sharper.

That is all in my bag! c:
Sometime my phone is in there.
Also there is a back pocket with this play info thing, I'm to lazy to show.
I got this lovely bag in 2010! I love it<3 Fits all my stuff so well! Even enough room for my book!
And lolol you see more of me on the way down xD
Well that is all for now, may do this again next year! c:
(BTW I have a lot of bags, I may do this again with my other one- this one is like my art bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment