Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Petunia

NAME Petunia
AGE teenager
BIRTHDAY May 14
BREED canine
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY She loves plants, mostly flowers. She takes care of many plants, always looking forwards to what nature will show her ever day
PERONALITY looks on the bright side, easy going, only gets mad when someones does something bad to her plants/any plants, kind, sweet,


I think I adopted her from this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment