Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Earvin

NAME Earvin
AGE 3 years
BIRTHDAY August 20
BREED sparkle dog
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY He came from the swamplands- you can guess by his looks, but somehow found himself on Lan's land and got taken in by him. He grew up thinking Lan was his father till their attack on the Faha's, realizing that he was really one of them.
PERONALITY quiet, grew up not to close to anyone being so differnt, hard to trust others, rather be by himself, doesn't like his father that much for all the hard work and training he had to go through and the lie of him not really being his son
Got this sexy from here

No comments:

Post a Comment