Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Monday, May 23, 2011

Nzu

old design


Rushed, didn;t spend a lot of time on it.
Just wanted to get his design down.
In his human form he looks like an 18 or so year old boy.
Some info of his is on the old one, SO LOOK THERE FOR MOREE


Nzu is my more of a happy fursona, Reilen is the most like me and Rei is the one who.. well, how I would act if I wasn't mute and wasn't so uptight |D
ALSO NZU IS A BOY. I, I AM A WOMEN.

Now who wants to hear his past I made for him, eh?

He was taken in by a kind old lady who family never visited and was very lonely. She took little Nzu in. She loved Nzu dearly, and Nzu returned the love back. She wasn't the richest lady, and didn't have any healthcare/wasn't in the old people home, but she made do. Nzu learnt how to hunt, killing and feeding off of mice, rats, and other animals that came into their home. He cleaned himself, fed himself and even helped take care of his owner. On his 13th birthday, his change from a normal house cat into a bakeneko started to happen-well, he just realized how differnt he was from all the other cats. His tail was forked and longer, he was bigger then the other cats and stronger.
He learnt to talk with his master, walking on his hind legs and even making ghost-like fireballs. Nzu would do nothing to harm his master, but sometime hurting her here and there by mistake. He ended up learning how to heal wounds. When his master tell these tales, the people just passed them off as crazy. After all, the woman was old and near death. Nzu took care of her the whole time she was on her deathbed, learning to take a human form, earn money, and getting a doctor to come and take care of his master. All his work was in vien, his master passed on peacefully in her sleep. He was able to help guild her the right way. He lived in the house till it got removed, spending the rest of his time at the grave of his master. (He was able to get people to believe him that he was her grandchild) After getting over his master's death, he moved on to travel the world. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment