Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, May 27, 2011

Mallory

NAME Mallory
AGE teen
BIRTHDAY August 20
BREED sparkle dog
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY Everywhere she goes she seems to be unlucky, wanting to make friends, be together with others but her looks.. her looks make others fear her.
PERONALITY nice, quiet, lonely, doesn't talk much, just wants a friend
-note- The markings on her side are able to move around, not much but just like in a cicle
got her from here

No comments:

Post a Comment