Hello welcome To NzuNzu

Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Most of you may know me as IceOrFire.
I'm using this blog to post art work that I normally just dump on photobucket, but now the world can see it and it is much easier to share!
I hope you enjoy this little blog of mine. Feel free to follow and comment on my entries!
Also here is where I post my XXX art .

Friday, May 13, 2011

Jezebel

NAME Jezebel
AGE unknown, dead
BIRTHDAY May 9
BREED fox, demon/ghost/spirit
GENDER female
STATS single
HISTORY She was taken in by a youngman when she was just a kit/cub/pup, he was the son of the hunter who killed her mother. Out of the goodness in his heart, unable to kill a baby fox or let it die he took her in. Years pasted, the two were very close together and happy. But the man got a girlfriend and soon that girlfriend turned into a wife and bore him a child. Each day she was being more and more left alone, and then got throwed out into the wild. Her owners didn't think it was good to have a fox near a baby and it was about time for her to go anyways. But not knowing anything about the wild and how to live on her own she soon died. She hated her owners with a deep passion and came back, killing the whole family slowly and painfully. She hates all sights of 'love', it all being fake and what not.
PERONALITY cruel, mean, heartless, hurts everyone emotionly as much as she can, enjoys playing with people's lives
got her from here



Thanks to KAY BEE BEE for the help on the past! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment